There are a few interesting logical outcomes that come to mind when we deal with the super-AI (we can call it “Brahma”) trapped in the quantum simulated universe.
- Our very own “human” intelligence is artificial as well;
- There’s an objective for the simulation to be running (we can call it “Higher Purpose”);
- Simulation is a process, which had a start (we can call it a “Big Bang”) and might have an end as well;
- Simulation has its constraints which might be invalidated and limits (speed of light, quantum indeterminacy);
- Upon constraints invalidation simulation might have to be restarted to reach the objective eventually;
One of the potential constraints of invalidation might be for the simulated mind to become aware of the simulation.